Monday, November 3, 2008

Still Cool to Park In Bus Stops

It's So ConvenientThe next post WILL NOT be about vehicles parked in bus stops, but this is too hard to ignore! My previous posts address the situation where the bus stops outside of Jay Street-Borough Hall subway station are always full with parked cars. But today the offense was too egregious to ignore, so I present it again. I've got some pretty crappy photoshop skills, but I think that the images explain the situation here pretty well. Clearly the MTA vehicle is parked in the bus stop preventing any bus from pulling into the bus stop. And clearly the bus rider is forced to stand in the middle of the road to wait for the bus. Trust me, if you don't stand in the middle of the road to flag the bus down, they will go right by you. (And of course there is a police vehicle also parked in the bus stop, but if the MTA cannot stop their own vehicles from parking in the bus stop they surely cannot stop police vehicles from parking there).

DAMN THE RIDERS!


And yes, this is the same bus stop, on the same day, but this is a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT MTA vehicle parked in the bus stop. And yes, that is a completely different bus rider waiting in the middle of the street for the opportunity to flag down their bus. Well played MTA, well played. At least I dont have to take down my supercool counter!

No comments:

Post a Comment